uncomfortable interface
add real-time file download tracking instead of displaying only after download, i don't know sometimes do i download or not.
add real-time file download tracking instead of displaying only after download, i don't know sometimes do i download or not.
Hello, I am trying to change the download location to my SD card folder, and I'm having trouble understanding the online instructions. Can you please help?
Where do I find my downloads
When downloading, the popup that tells you that the download is complete no longer has a little X you can push to get rid of it, you have to swipe. What is worse is tagtb… (xle nububuwo)
When downloading, the popup that tells you that the download is complete no longer has a little X you can push to get rid of it, you have to swipe. What is worse is tagtbit STAYS up until you do! Who thought this up some kind of sadist?!
Why Mozilla don't have download manager like mozilla PC We need it cuz the application use the phone download manager and it's trash if click in download its stop Exit … (xle nububuwo)
Why Mozilla don't have download manager like mozilla PC We need it cuz the application use the phone download manager and it's trash if click in download its stop Exit from it stop and its very slow really snail We need it application is perfect why don't have this future
Pls do it 🙏🥺
I don't know if there's anywhere else that allows you to report bugs, so I'll do it here. Currently, you cannot swipe away download pop-ups on the mobile version of firef… (xle nububuwo)
I don't know if there's anywhere else that allows you to report bugs, so I'll do it here. Currently, you cannot swipe away download pop-ups on the mobile version of firefox beta and it covers screen elements for as long as it persists. It's a minor bug that removes your ability to tap anything on the bottom of the screen for 20 seconds or so when it timesout. An example is in the image I gave. The screen pop-up continues to block any interactions behind it.
Tell me how to change the download location when downloading documents in the Firefox Android app.
I downloaded a document and have found it in my browser but it is not saved to documents or files. Can not open it . Help
I want to change my download directory on the mobile app, I've tried the solution of this post, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore, I can't find any other solution… (xle nububuwo)
I want to change my download directory on the mobile app, I've tried the solution of this post, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore, I can't find any other solution
I have a problem with malware or downloading unwanted software. Prevent tracking and help prevent intruders from accessing my device. Firefox for Android Version 15 … (xle nububuwo)
I have a problem with malware or downloading unwanted software. Prevent tracking and help prevent intruders from accessing my device. Firefox for Android Version 15
Firefox for Android is my favorite, but its download manager is not that special, sometimes a file gets downloaded, but mostly the big files fail and do not get downloade… (xle nububuwo)
Firefox for Android is my favorite, but its download manager is not that special, sometimes a file gets downloaded, but mostly the big files fail and do not get downloaded at all, I request you to make the firefox download manager even better like the download manager of Brave and Chrome browser.