Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
No plugin notice
I keep getting a notice that I need a plugin to view something. I DO NOT WANT THE PLUGIN and DO NOT WANT TO KEEP SEEING THIS HUGE NOTICE. How do I get rid of this annoyance once and for all (it's flash).
Alle svar (4)
- In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter .
- The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
- Click I'll be careful, I promise! , to continue to the about:config page.
- In the Filter textbox, enter plugins.hide_infobar_for_missing_plugin
- Right click it and select Toggle so the value changes to true
- You might need to restart for this change to take effect.
Your Adobe PDF plugin (Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape) is dangerously out of date.
This old version in particular is a common cause of crashes.
Run a Plugin Check at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/ and get it up to date.
Thanks for the help but what you suggested had no effect, sorry.
That's all I have to offer.
This procedure works for me with Firefox 3.6.4 and http://www.vdat.com/techsupport/windowstest.asp (without the WMP plugin)