bookmarks gone to favorits and can'nt excessthem
boolkmarks gone to favorits and can'nt retreve them
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- Google Update
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/126.96.36.199 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Although possibly not related to your problem, I will remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. Furthermore, it has known bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum stability, performance, security and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
As for your issue, hopefully this support article is what you need:
Try this support article, the other article doesn't have information that is applicable to Firefox 188.8.131.52 . http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks