change amazon.com autosuggest to amazon.co.uk
I recently moved from the US to the UK. I now have an amazon.co.uk account and every time I type ama... I instinctively hit ENTER and I'm on the amazon.com site and buying stuff I have to ship across the ocean.
This happen for other sites as well that I have switched accounts.
Is there any way to solve this?
Alle svar (1)
If you keep using amazon.co.uk, then it should eventually switch over, though it can take a while. If you want to get there a bit quicker, you can try the procedure below.
Note: it will remove All history items including passwords for the site (browsing and download history, cookies, cache, active logins, passwords, saved form data, exceptions for cookies, images, pop-ups)
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel
- Select History
- Then select "Manage History" at the bottom
- On the window that opens, search for amazon.com
- Right-click on one of the entries
- Select "Forget about this site"