Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

I hit something and now the page up key goes back to the previous page instead of up a screen. How do I fix this?

Chuckles81

Normally, the page up key moves up a screen and the page down key moves down a screen. I hit some key combination inadvertently and now the page up key loads the previous page while the page down key loads a page I have returned from, mimicking the back and forward buttons. I can still use the space bar to go down a screen and the Home, End, and arrow keys work normally. The page keys work normally outside of Firefox. What did I do and how do I undo it?

Normally, the page up key moves up a screen and the page down key moves down a screen. I hit some key combination inadvertently and now the page up key loads the previous page while the page down key loads a page I have returned from, mimicking the back and forward buttons. I can still use the space bar to go down a screen and the Home, End, and arrow keys work normally. The page keys work normally outside of Firefox. What did I do and how do I undo it?

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Zvolené řešení

Did you try to close and restart Firefox or reboot the computer?

That fixed it, thanks!