Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Have installed downthemall extension and can't find it anywhere, so please tell me where to find it.

mykelmont

I have installed downthemall as an extension. Have restarted Mozilla as required. Can't find downthemall anywhere. Help please

I have installed downthemall as an extension. Have restarted Mozilla as required. Can't find downthemall anywhere. Help please

Všechny odpovědi (2)

See the dta user guide.
http://www.downthemall.net/howto/help/

I can't find Downthemall. That's why I asked for help. Maybe when I can find it I can use your reply. Repeat: I need to find Downthemall. It is added to Mozilla but where to I find it?