Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

my tabs are not restored after updating java plugin platform

sbsp75

I updated the plugin for java platform and lost all my tabs on restart

I updated the plugin for java platform and lost all my tabs on restart

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Write about:support into your URL bar, press profile folder show folder and copy sessionstore.js and sessionstore.bak to somewhere else. Try renaming sessionstore.bak to sessionstore.js and put it into your profile folder and see what happens. If youre lucky and it hasnt already been overwritten by new info you'll get your old session back. Next time, do this immediately before the files get overwritten

Upravil uživatel ffxsf dne

thanks for your answer, unfortunately I have already restarted FF and cannot see the file sessionstore.bak. therefore there is no way to recover my tabs.  ;-(

Is this because sessionstore is a java file that I lost the session?? What do you suggest next time I want to update java without loosing my tabs?