Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

How do I move the bookmarks button back to the left side of the toolbar?

ralphsomma

I've always displayed the bookmarks toolbar that included icons to favorite saved web sites and a bookmarks button to access all other saved bookmarks. All of a sudden, the bookmarks button appears on the right side of the bookmarks toolbar. How do I move it back to the left side? I tried dragging it using customize but that doesnt work.

I've always displayed the bookmarks toolbar that included icons to favorite saved web sites and a bookmarks button to access all other saved bookmarks. All of a sudden, the bookmarks button appears on the right side of the bookmarks toolbar. How do I move it back to the left side? I tried dragging it using customize but that doesnt work.

Všechny odpovědi (3)

Zvolené řešení

Hi,

Please try putting it back into the Customize mini window and then again drag and place it in the required position.

That worked. So simple. Thanks.

You are welcome :)