Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

I updated my flash plugin and Firefox no longer has it.

sidhe3141

I updated my Flash plugin to the latest version. Since then, Firefox has, instead of saying that I should update it, said that I should install it. The flash plugin does not appear in the add-ons manager, and flash content works fine in other browsers.

I updated my Flash plugin to the latest version. Since then, Firefox has, instead of saying that I should update it, said that I should install it. The flash plugin does not appear in the add-ons manager, and flash content works fine in other browsers.

Všechny odpovědi (2)

You may have a problem with the file pluginreg.dat that stores the plugin registry.

Delete the file pluginreg.dat and let Firefox rebuild a new version.

  • Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder

See:

That doesn't seem to have helped.

Looking at the plugin checker, it says that I have an outdated version of Flash.