Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

How do I import bookmarks and bookmark toolbar from favorites folder?

aniabassene

I have just installed windows 7 (I had Vista before). I have all of my bookmarks in a favorites folder. How do I import my bookmarks and my bookmark toolbar to firefox from my favorites folder?

I have just installed windows 7 (I had Vista before). I have all of my bookmarks in a favorites folder. How do I import my bookmarks and my bookmark toolbar to firefox from my favorites folder?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Firefox can't deal with the raw Favorites data, you need to export that data from IE into a bookmarks.htm file, and then import that file into Firefox.

In IE:
File > Import/Export - Export to HTML file

then in Firefox:
Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks -> Import & Backup - Import HTML... = From HTML file