Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

fonts too small when printed, but not on screen

learner

I have increased the font size shown on the screen, but when it prints, it comes out tiny. How do I increase font size in printing all? This may not be a firefox problem. I just don't know

I have increased the font size shown on the screen, but when it prints, it comes out tiny. How do I increase font size in printing all? This may not be a firefox problem. I just don't know

Všechny odpovědi (1)

File > Page Setup = Scale

Change the per-centage value.