Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Secure Mail Keys

wepeck

I am having a problem transferring my att secure mail keys into thunderbird. I created a test meaasge from my mail account to another email. The popup box asked for my outbound server and I entered the secure mail key and it was rejected. How do I transfer my secure mail key into saved passwords in thunderbird?

I am having a problem transferring my att secure mail keys into thunderbird. I created a test meaasge from my mail account to another email. The popup box asked for my outbound server and I entered the secure mail key and it was rejected. How do I transfer my secure mail key into saved passwords in thunderbird?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

The secure mail key for the outgoing server should be the same as the one for the incoming server, which is stored in Saved Passwords in Settings - assuming you checked the box in the password prompt when asked for the incoming server password. If you have multiple accounts, make sure the sending account is matched with an smtp server with the same email address.