Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Automatic address listed in address bar - remove sites visited

mikebartolo

How can I get rid of an automatic fill of websites visited. When I go to the address bar and type in an address, I want to get rid of a website as I have no interest in having that automatically show up on my address web sites. I am using the most up to date Firefox version on a Windows 10 Microsoft Surface Pro computer.

How can I get rid of an automatic fill of websites visited. When I go to the address bar and type in an address, I want to get rid of a website as I have no interest in having that automatically show up on my address web sites. I am using the most up to date Firefox version on a Windows 10 Microsoft Surface Pro computer.

Všechny odpovědi (1)