Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Is it possible to set default thread display to collapsed/minimised state?

loberto

Since I had to re-insstall Thunderbird the default setting for all threads in my inbox on open/refresh is fully expanded. I'll collapse the uppermost threads, or even go to "'View' > 'Threads' > 'Collapse all threads' ", and if I change to another folder, when I return to main inbox all threads are expanded again. If there's a quick trick to change the default setting that would be great, thank you!


(I have read this solution before: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1171612)

Since I had to re-insstall Thunderbird the default setting for all threads in my inbox on open/refresh is fully expanded. I'll collapse the uppermost threads, or even go to "'View' > 'Threads' > 'Collapse all threads' ", and if I change to another folder, when I return to main inbox all threads are expanded again. If there's a quick trick to change the default setting that would be great, thank you! (I have read this solution before: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1171612)

Všechny odpovědi (2)

There are some problems in this area that are currently being worked on. There is currently no workaround.

so I should consider this a bug, and simply wait?