Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

Is it possible to set default thread display to collapsed/minimised state?

ilovemythunderbird

Since the most recent update (I think) the default setting for all threads in my inbox on open/refresh is fully expanded. I'll collapse the uppermost threads to I can see more emails in the inbox, but if I open another folder, when I return to main inbox all threads are expanded again. If there's a quick trick to change the default setting that would be great, thank you!

Since the most recent update (I think) the default setting for all threads in my inbox on open/refresh is fully expanded. I'll collapse the uppermost threads to I can see more emails in the inbox, but if I open another folder, when I return to main inbox all threads are expanded again. If there's a quick trick to change the default setting that would be great, thank you!

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Zvolené řešení

Did you use : 'View' > 'Threads' > 'Collapse all threads' ?