Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

115 seems to be a step backward

jmcgaw47

Without thinking I let version 115 install over 108. Now my email seems nearly unusable (or at least not at all friendly): upon opening the selected message for any given email account seems to be selected at random, the junk filters suddenly decided that I was not allowed to send a test message to myself (trying to troubleshoot other problems) and my mail accounts and nntp accounts are intermingled seemingly at random. I really need to have mail first, nntp second to maintain sanity. Is there some way to attack this?

Without thinking I let version 115 install over 108. Now my email seems nearly unusable (or at least not at all friendly): upon opening the selected message for any given email account seems to be selected at random, the junk filters suddenly decided that I was not allowed to send a test message to myself (trying to troubleshoot other problems) and my mail accounts and nntp accounts are intermingled seemingly at random. I really need to have mail first, nntp second to maintain sanity. Is there some way to attack this?

Všechny odpovědi (4)

Check out View > Folders to see the folder modes.

Been there done that. None of the options, or combination of options, that I can find seem to help. And that still leaves the problem of TB selecting some random message from 2022 to highlight when opening an inbox.

> I was not allowed to send a test message to myself

More precise details please. Screen shots also help.

Also, please post the account information found at the top of Help > Troubleshooting Information