Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

download mail on individual accounts

gkarasik

Hi,

This just started tonight: I'm running TBird 115. I have several email accounts downloading to a unified local folder. With previous versions, I could click on the Download email icon and select individual accounts to download. I can't find an option for downloading individual accounts in the 115 GUI. Is that gone?

Hi, This just started tonight: I'm running TBird 115. I have several email accounts downloading to a unified local folder. With previous versions, I could click on the Download email icon and select individual accounts to download. I can't find an option for downloading individual accounts in the 115 GUI. Is that gone?

Všechny odpovědi (2)

I don't see it either. However, 115 is still evolving and more changes are still coming.

Zvolené řešení

Use File/Get New Messages for... (press Alt if the Menu Bar is hidden), or right-click the icon in the Folder Pane Header (see picture).