Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

V 102.4.2 Thunderbird - VCARD export of Address Books

pizzipie1

I am running Ubuntu 20.04 w/ Thunderbird v 102.4.2

I am trying to export my address books in vcf/vcard format. The articles I have read on the internet say to select Tools => Address Book and then choose "Export" from the menu tabs, then choose csv or vcf or whatever format to export into. My main problem is that there is NO "Export" tab on the address book menu. It does have an "import" tab, however.

I am running Ubuntu 20.04 w/ Thunderbird v 102.4.2 I am trying to export my address books in vcf/vcard format. The articles I have read on the internet say to select Tools => Address Book and then choose "Export" from the menu tabs, then choose csv or vcf or whatever format to export into. My main problem is that there is''' NO "Export" tab on the address book menu'''. It does have an "import" tab, however.
Přiložené obrázky

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Right-click an address book, Export..., choose vCard format.