Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Search engines in Firefox Android

pottere1011

I'm using Firefox for Android and I added Startpage as my designated search engine. So,why does Google destinations, that is home and work, come up every time I tap the search/url box? I have never queried Startpage about either place, only in Google's app. The inference being that Firefox has compromised my privacy to Google or compromised the search engine function for Google.

I'm using Firefox for Android and I added Startpage as my designated search engine. So,why does Google destinations, that is home and work, come up every time I tap the search/url box? I have never queried Startpage about either place, only in Google's app. The inference being that Firefox has compromised my privacy to Google or compromised the search engine function for Google.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Hi

Have you set the added Startpage search engine as the default search engine in Firefox for Android?