Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Device sign in history location showing 'Boardman, OR, United States'

anthony.vandijk

As of today all of my new logins are showing up with a sign in location of 'Boardman, OR, United States'.

This is nowhere near where I live. I'm not using a VPN, and have checked my IP's location using GeopIP services. This has never happened in the past either.

Is there an issue with the service at the moment, or is something more dangerous potentially going on?

As of today all of my new logins are showing up with a sign in location of 'Boardman, OR, United States'. This is nowhere near where I live. I'm not using a VPN, and have checked my IP's location using GeopIP services. This has never happened in the past either. Is there an issue with the service at the moment, or is something more dangerous potentially going on?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Hi

Thank you for your question.

I have been in contact with the Firefox Accounts team and this appears to be a bug at our end (that should be fixed swiftly) and nothing dangerous.