Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Why does my address shown under "Firefox Accounts" differ from my actual address?

Astonished_Firefox_User

Why does my address shown under "Firefox Accounts" differ from my actual address?

This is shown when I go to Firefox Accounts -> Settings -> Connected Services while signed in to my Firefox acct with my e-mail.

It shows my computer name, and underneath it the following address: Boardman, OR, United States.

I am about 1,500 miles away from Boardman, I have never lived in, nor visited Boardman OREGON, so I'd like to know how this address showed up there, and of course, how I might be able to change it to the correct one.

If this is an indication that someone or something is bugging my computer, I'd like to know that too.

Why does my address shown under "Firefox Accounts" differ from my actual address? This is shown when I go to Firefox Accounts -> Settings -> Connected Services while signed in to my Firefox acct with my e-mail. It shows my computer name, and underneath it the following address: Boardman, OR, United States. I am about 1,500 miles away from Boardman, I have never lived in, nor visited Boardman OREGON, so I'd like to know how this address showed up there, and of course, how I might be able to change it to the correct one. If this is an indication that someone or something is bugging my computer, I'd like to know that too.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Hi

Thank you for your question. Our Firefox Accounts team are aware of this and hope to release a fix for this very soon.