Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

sending sync to a device

no signal for mobiles

I am located in an area wherre mobiles cannot be used because there is no signal. I have been trying to send sync to a USB memory stick but Firefox will not allow me to do this. Firefox insists that sync can only be sent to mobile devices. I am using Firefox on a desktop with Windows 10.

I am located in an area wherre mobiles cannot be used because there is no signal. I have been trying to send sync to a USB memory stick but Firefox will not allow me to do this. Firefox insists that sync can only be sent to mobile devices. I am using Firefox on a desktop with Windows 10.

Všechny odpovědi (3)

Can your mobile devices get on your home WiFi?

Do not have any mobiule devices because there is no signal. I use desktops which can get online by using landline. I want to save passwords bookmarks etc on all desktops but Firefox website insists that sync can only be used to save to mobile devices. I need to save sync to USB memory stick but Forefox will not allow this.