Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

Thunderbird crashing as soon as it opens

Gil Barros

Since yesterday my Thunderbird is crashing right after it opens. Just a few seconds after it loads, it crashes and the Mozilla Crash Reporter comes up. I'm on a Mac OS 10.13.6 and have the latest version of Thunderbird.

Crash ID is: bp-9d476fe2-c377-4f9c-9908-b7fa80200924

I just erased all my profile files, trashed the Application that was in my machine and installed a new one from scratch. It worked for a few hours but crashed again. Opening in Safe Mode gives the same result.

Since yesterday my Thunderbird is crashing right after it opens. Just a few seconds after it loads, it crashes and the Mozilla Crash Reporter comes up. I'm on a Mac OS 10.13.6 and have the latest version of Thunderbird. Crash ID is: bp-9d476fe2-c377-4f9c-9908-b7fa80200924 I just erased all my profile files, trashed the Application that was in my machine and installed a new one from scratch. It worked for a few hours but crashed again. Opening in Safe Mode gives the same result.

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Zvolené řešení

Do the suggestions offered here make any difference:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1190410#answer-1040014

It may be sufficient to start once in safe mode to clear the font cache.

Thanks sfhowes, it looks like it solved the problem! I reset the font database and now it doesn't crash anymore.