Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

How do I change the appearance of the Inbox folder?

dsprunk

All of my Firefox folders have column headings: display message threads, star, attachment, Subject, read/not read, From, Sort by Junk Status, Date -- except my Inbox folder. How can I restore the column headings to my Inbox folder?

All of my Firefox folders have column headings: display message threads, star, attachment, Subject, read/not read, From, Sort by Junk Status, Date -- except my Inbox folder. How can I restore the column headings to my Inbox folder?

Všechny odpovědi (3)

Is this a question about Thunderbird?

If the question is about Thunderbird then we can move the question to Thunderbird support.

Yes, this is a questions about Thunderbird.

dsprunk

I've moved the question to Thunderbird support and removed the solution.