Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

tab width

JimBob

OK folks, I updated Firefox from older ESR and now cannot change tab width. I have tried about:config/tab min and tab max. I have tried CSS .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]) { max-width: 100px !important; min-width: 50px !important; None of these work. Suggestions?

OK folks, I updated Firefox from older ESR and now cannot change tab width. I have tried about:config/tab min and tab max. I have tried CSS .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]) { max-width: 100px !important; min-width: 50px !important; None of these work. Suggestions?

Všechny odpovědi (2)

There is a pref to set the min-width.

  • browser.tabs.tabMinWidth

In Firefox 69 and later you need to set this pref to true on the about:config page to enable userChrome.css and userContent.css in the chrome folder.

  • toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets = true

Also did that, they are smaller as I wanted but.....

This led to unexpected behavior with a few tabs on the left, a few on the right and the + (open a new tab) anywhere from the center to the right side depending on how many tabs are open.