Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

My address bar always shows what I last looked up.

Allosaurus

My address bar is malfunctioning. If an hour ago, I look up 'bicycle', and I then open up a new tab, the address bar will show 'bicycle'. Similarly, if I am on a website, instead of the address bar showing me that site's URL, I get either a previous search term or a previous URL. Highlighting the address bar and hitting 'esc' updates it to the current URL. Please help!

My address bar is malfunctioning. If an hour ago, I look up 'bicycle', and I then open up a new tab, the address bar will show 'bicycle'. Similarly, if I am on a website, instead of the address bar showing me that site's URL, I get either a previous search term or a previous URL. Highlighting the address bar and hitting 'esc' updates it to the current URL. Please help!

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Zvolené řešení

hello, can you try to replicate this behaviour when you launch firefox in safe mode once? if not, maybe an addon is interfering here...

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems

Thank you, this fixed the issue.