Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

How can I return to a previous page when the return arrow is gray?

ledavidson

In most instances I can click on the solid black return arrow. However in an increasing number of instances the return arrow is gray and clicking on it does not result in a return to previous page. This is a problem when I am reviewing my emails. In order to return to the previous page, I have to cancel the operation and return to my home page, then go to my email page. This is a nuisance. I am using 10.6.8 operating system.

In most instances I can click on the solid black return arrow. However in an increasing number of instances the return arrow is gray and clicking on it does not result in a return to previous page. This is a problem when I am reviewing my emails. In order to return to the previous page, I have to cancel the operation and return to my home page, then go to my email page. This is a nuisance. I am using 10.6.8 operating system.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Zvolené řešení

I get around this by opening the link in a new tab. When you close the tab, you are back where you started.