Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

How do I get back the listing of websites on the left side under the folders?

Lehman57

A list of websites was on the left side under the folder bookmarks. They disappeared; how can I get them back. a bunch of tabs appeared along the top at about the same time. An "update?"

A list of websites was on the left side under the folder bookmarks. They disappeared; how can I get them back. a bunch of tabs appeared along the top at about the same time. An "update?"

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Zvolené řešení

hi, you can press ctrl+b in order to enable/disable the bookmarks sidebar to the left of the browser.