Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

how do I kill about:blank which redirects certain urls

merlin7

when I put a certin url into the goto bar it redirects to 3d-baby a gross site.

when I put a certin url into the goto bar it redirects to 3d-baby a gross site.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

about:blank is a blank page. It can't redirect anything. The redirect could be adware, or because that's the way it is. Do you want to show the link you are using? Click my name to the right of this post to send a private message.