Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Vyřešeno Archivováno

Thunderbird crashes after starting

jtheune

Hi there,

I'm having problems with Thunderbird crashing only seconds after starting the program. I'm using Mac OS X 10.9.4 (Mavericks) and after the crash occured first, I updated Thunderbird and then also uninstalled and reinstalled it. Before it crashes, however, there pops up a message telling me that a certain mail could not be filtered into one of my folders. I don't know if this is related to the crash because this happens sometimes.

Then, about 5 seconds later, Thunderbird crashes and opens up the crash reporter.

Here are some of the crash IDs:

bp-0e0aa3d2-87ec-4541-948f-b3c6b2150617 bp-2e44e262-ea24-411e-94ac-f422d2150617 bp-6c0a0441-7a01-481b-9bf6-de7482140728 bp-9f2c7635-1b85-4cfc-a9fb-262742150617 bp-21dfb60d-f2cb-433d-bbbd-d48c82150617

I would very much appreciate your suggestions for troubleshooting!

Best, jtheune

Hi there, I'm having problems with Thunderbird crashing only seconds after starting the program. I'm using Mac OS X 10.9.4 (Mavericks) and after the crash occured first, I updated Thunderbird and then also uninstalled and reinstalled it. Before it crashes, however, there pops up a message telling me that a certain mail could not be filtered into one of my folders. I don't know if this is related to the crash because this happens sometimes. Then, about 5 seconds later, Thunderbird crashes and opens up the crash reporter. Here are some of the crash IDs: bp-0e0aa3d2-87ec-4541-948f-b3c6b2150617 bp-2e44e262-ea24-411e-94ac-f422d2150617 bp-6c0a0441-7a01-481b-9bf6-de7482140728 bp-9f2c7635-1b85-4cfc-a9fb-262742150617 bp-21dfb60d-f2cb-433d-bbbd-d48c82150617 I would very much appreciate your suggestions for troubleshooting! Best, jtheune

Všechny odpovědi (3)

Oh,

I just fixed it in the moment where I posted the question. I was able to right-click the respective folder that the message couldn't be filtered into and click repair. It didn't crash again. Puh :)...

Hope this helps for others... Best!

Zvolené řešení

Thanks for the great details. This is reported as https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837552

nsMsgDatabase::CopyHdrFromExistingHdr(unsigned int, nsIMsgDBHdr*, bool, nsIMsgDBHdr**) bp-0e0aa3d2-87ec-4541-948f-b3c6b2150617