Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

smtp settings correct; outgoing email still not working

TbirdForum

Every time I change providers, I have problems with my SMTP settings. I moved, had to change to AT&T. I got the recommended settings from AT&T, entered them for both incoming (POP) and outgoing (smtp.att.yahoo.com); port for incoming: 955; port for outgoing: 465; Connection security: SSL/TLS; authentication: no authentication & password (neither work). I called AT&T and they said everything is set correctly. I can RECEIVE messages, but can't SEND them. If I use AT&T's e-mail to send messages, it works - but T-bird still doesn't work. What am I missing?

Every time I change providers, I have problems with my SMTP settings. I moved, had to change to AT&T. I got the recommended settings from AT&T, entered them for both incoming (POP) and outgoing (smtp.att.yahoo.com); port for incoming: 955; port for outgoing: 465; Connection security: SSL/TLS; authentication: no authentication & password (neither work). I called AT&T and they said everything is set correctly. I can RECEIVE messages, but can't SEND them. If I use AT&T's e-mail to send messages, it works - but T-bird still doesn't work. What am I missing?

Všechny odpovědi (3)

looking at at&t site I see inbound and outbound in addressing att.net

att.net inbound.att.net / 995 outbound.att.net / 465 (POP3)

This page shows settings

It's correct for att.com, but not for ATT U-verse.

Try outgoing server ports 587, 25, 2525