Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Toto vlákno bylo uzavřeno a archivováno. Pokud potřebujete pomoci, založte prosím nový dotaz.
Zamčené Archivováno

Firefox for windows phone?

draz_777

Is there a version of firefox for windows phone 8.1? If not, are there any plans to make it available in the future? I've been using firefox for a long time on my pc, and I couldn't be more satisfied with it, and now I have windows 8 phone, and can't find it anywhere to download...

Is there a version of firefox for windows phone 8.1? If not, are there any plans to make it available in the future? I've been using firefox for a long time on my pc, and I couldn't be more satisfied with it, and now I have windows 8 phone, and can't find it anywhere to download...

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Hi:

Please understand that Firefox is NOT available for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), Windows Phone, Windows RT, Bada, Symbian, Blackberry OS, webOS or other operating systems for mobile:

Please see Will Firefox Work on My Mobile Device for more details.

Thank you.