Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

When I click Fire Fox icon, MSN appears, not your screen

leesandi

We have a new computer with Windows 7 and Fire Fox as our default. Now, when we click the Mozilla icon on the screen, the Fire Fox screen does not appear, rather MSN screen comes up. How do I get rid of MSN?

We have a new computer with Windows 7 and Fire Fox as our default. Now, when we click the Mozilla icon on the screen, the Fire Fox screen does not appear, rather MSN screen comes up. How do I get rid of MSN?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Hello, Your problem is that it is set to msn home page, to solve this problem, you need to go to the menu and enter the options screen and select the option Restore to Default.See image .