Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox thinks I live in California. Why and how can I change that?

wantucce

When I search something Firefox and Google always think that I live in california when I live in Illinois. Why is this and what can I change to have my searches be more effective to my location?

When I search something Firefox and Google always think that I live in california when I live in Illinois. Why is this and what can I change to have my searches be more effective to my location?

All Replies (1)

What this web page say about where you are located?
http://whatismyipaddress.com/