Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

stop Iminent.com taking over my Google search

gb4242

When I do a search from firefox google search page the answers come from iminent.com. How do I stop this.

When I do a search from firefox google search page the answers come from iminent.com. How do I stop this.
Read this answer in context

Chosen Solution

gb4242 Were you able to resolve your problem using the links mentioned in my previous reply ??

Modified by Hasan

All Replies (6)

Are you taking about a search from the search container on the default Firefox homepage - about:home?

Yes, from the default firefox homepage - google

Chosen Solution

gb4242 Were you able to resolve your problem using the links mentioned in my previous reply ??

Modified by Hasan

These steps worked for me. Thanks, mha007.

Yes, at last it is gone!