Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Facebook not loading, websites not showing popups, form entry information missing and more!

Yorkshire Traveller

What has happened to Firefox over the past few days? Mine has become almost unusable!

Facebook fails to load (it's a pain having to constantly clear the cache in order to re-sign in). Websites that I use to make hotel bookings fail to proceed past the login stage, online forms fail to show the required information to complete transactions.

All works well on Chrome - but I like the Firefox interface and have been using for many years.

Help!

What has happened to Firefox over the past few days? Mine has become almost unusable! Facebook fails to load (it's a pain having to constantly clear the cache in order to re-sign in). Websites that I use to make hotel bookings fail to proceed past the login stage, online forms fail to show the required information to complete transactions. All works well on Chrome - but I like the Firefox interface and have been using for many years. Help!

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

If everything works normally in Chrome, I’d start by testing Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode and then clearing site data just for the affected sites rather than the whole browser. It could be a Firefox setting, extension, or compatibility issue, especially since multiple unrelated sites are affected.

Thanks for your advice.

I've tried your suggestion but it hasn't really helped. Perhaps the couple of sites I frequent just are not compatible with Firefox.

It's Facebook failing to load or loading incompletely that is most frustrating. A quick search on the internet and there are others with the same issue.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.