Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

how do I manually change location for the VPN?

v.tanner

how do I manually change location for the VPN?

how do I manually change location for the VPN?

All Replies (2)

If you search the forum you will find a few such queries that may help.

Here's one https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1582183

said

how do I manually change location for the VPN?

If you are referring to the built-in VPN in desktop Firefox then see how to in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/built-in-vpn#w_choose-a-vpn-location

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.