Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Why is the paste window in TB always at 0,0 position.

Denver44

I use Windows 10 with the task bar on the Left side with added tool bars for lots of quick links which makes the task bar wide. When I copy & paste in Calendar the paste window is under my task bar. Why do you have the paste window always placed at the 0,0 window position?? Can I change the position? I will be using Win 10 for along time. My other notebook is on Win 11 where I use StartAllBack enabling me to have the same left task bar.

I use Windows 10 with the task bar on the Left side with added tool bars for lots of quick links which makes the task bar wide. When I copy & paste in Calendar the paste window is under my task bar. Why do you have the paste window always placed at the 0,0 window position?? Can I change the position? I will be using Win 10 for along time. My other notebook is on Win 11 where I use StartAllBack enabling me to have the same left task bar.
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

I suggest you file a bug report about the location. You might get some traction as Windows 10 supported the vertical bar. You will not get much traction on Windows 11 until after Microsoft re-enable the feature in the coming months.

Perhaps I am behind the times. See https://www.windowslatest.com/2026/08/28/windows-11s-3-most-requested-features-released-today-enable-them-using-these-steps/

Bug reporting https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/home

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.