Cannot see items in my sent item folder but screen shows there are over 200 in there. Tried all kinds of suggestions
All working fine for years. Several months ago, maybe after an update, my sent items folder is not displaying the list of items. The counter showing the number of items in that folder sows over 200 now and it does increment the counter when I send a new message. I search and found a couple of recommended fixes, but none of them work. I went to the file location where the data is stored, and it indeed contains tons of text. Selecting "rebuild folder" just seems to hang. Short of backing up all my data and removing / reinstaling the app, is there anything else I can try?
All Replies (1)
Right click the folder, select properties and then the repair button.
BTW. "Tried all kinds of suggestions" is completely unhelpful in answering your question as to what else you can try.