Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked Archived

Restore bookmarks on iPad

SuMo Bot

Hi, I have my Firefox sync enabled on my iPad. I’m not really sure what it can do. I accidentally deleted a bunch of my bookmarks. Does sync enable any kind of bookmark backup? Thanks for any help—

Hi, I have my Firefox sync enabled on my iPad. I’m not really sure what it can do. I accidentally deleted a bunch of my bookmarks. Does sync enable any kind of bookmark backup? Thanks for any help—

All Replies (1)

See if any of the options listed in the linked document help.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recover-lost-or-missing-bookmarks

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.