Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How do u go back to YouTube

jonadoreendau

Every time I watch something it says underaged and I signed in but then it went to kids YouTube and now I can't go back to my YouTube it always shows up as kids YouTube pls fix this it's really annoying

Every time I watch something it says underaged and I signed in but then it went to kids YouTube and now I can't go back to my YouTube it always shows up as kids YouTube pls fix this it's really annoying

All Replies (1)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for Android, but is something that the YouTube support team should be able to help you with.