Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Thunderbird can not load E-Mails and now does not recognize my password?

RShe

Recently I have been having some issues trying to check my e-mails on Thunderbird. It no longer updates my inbox when I launch it, and when I launch it Thunderbird says it is having network issues. I then went and re-installed it, deleted the user, and tried to re sign in but for whatever reason it keeps saying the password is incorrect now despite the fact that I can go onto the website for my e-mail and sign in there with no problem. I can not post a screenshot of the original issue but now I can't even sign my e-mail in through Thunderbird.

Recently I have been having some issues trying to check my e-mails on Thunderbird. It no longer updates my inbox when I launch it, and when I launch it Thunderbird says it is having network issues. I then went and re-installed it, deleted the user, and tried to re sign in but for whatever reason it keeps saying the password is incorrect now despite the fact that I can go onto the website for my e-mail and sign in there with no problem. I can not post a screenshot of the original issue but now I can't even sign my e-mail in through Thunderbird.

All Replies (1)

That all sounds like out of control anti virus activity. What are you using?