Showing questions for topic:
Prikaz označenih pitanja:

Issue with about:config

I'm trying to enable javascript on my firefox android mobile device. But when I type the about:config instruction in the address bar, the response firefox gives me is tha… (pročitajte više)

I'm trying to enable javascript on my firefox android mobile device. But when I type the about:config instruction in the address bar, the response firefox gives me is that it can't find that page. Why can't firefox find this page? I need to enable javascript in order to use my trusted Speechify text-to-speech app.

Arhivirano 6 566

Holding down back button no longer pulls up list of previously visited pages in Nightly

I used to be able to hold the back button down so I could see a short history for the current tab, and I'm not sure if it was an update or a bug, but does anyone know if … (pročitajte više)

I used to be able to hold the back button down so I could see a short history for the current tab, and I'm not sure if it was an update or a bug, but does anyone know if it's possible to enable it in about:config? It's really useful when you're trying to go back but a redirect is preventing you.

Arhivirano 2 414

Why won't follow system dark mode settings.

Since I have been using Firefox Android from S7 Edge to this S23+ it will not follow system settings for dark mode. If I set it to light mode it's always in light mode. i… (pročitajte više)

Since I have been using Firefox Android from S7 Edge to this S23+ it will not follow system settings for dark mode. If I set it to light mode it's always in light mode. if I set it to dark mode it stays in dark mode, no matter what the system setting.

Arhivirano 6 393

Browser has gone nuts!

My Firefox for Android has gone nuts. Everything shows in tiny fonts and all formatting has been lost. By that I mean that entire web pages are now showing where previous… (pročitajte više)

My Firefox for Android has gone nuts. Everything shows in tiny fonts and all formatting has been lost. By that I mean that entire web pages are now showing where previously only pertinent sections were showing.

I've attached a screen shot of my Yahoo email page. Previously only the inbox showed with 20 emails to a page. Now the whole page shows. I have no idea what changed, or what I inadvertently changed, to get this result.

Arhivirano 1 210

Firefox Android auto refresh after leaving and revisit tabs

My tabs are being refresh everytime after I left to switch to other tabs then come back. This constantly happening even when I did not open another app, just browsing bet… (pročitajte više)

My tabs are being refresh everytime after I left to switch to other tabs then come back. This constantly happening even when I did not open another app, just browsing between firefox tabs. Already play with battery setting in app info and change it to unrestricted and nothing changes. Can anyone help? btw I'm using galaxy tab s6

Arhivirano 1 393

Firefox 133.0 (Build #2016056951), hg-24fce2fbde95+ GV: 133.0-20241118181856 AS: 133.0

I have updated the Firefox to 133.0 (Build #2016056951), hg-24fce2fbde95+GV: 133.0-20241118181856n AS: 133.0. When I open new tab, and open any website, the default is se… (pročitajte više)

I have updated the Firefox to 133.0 (Build #2016056951), hg-24fce2fbde95+GV: 133.0-20241118181856n AS: 133.0. When I open new tab, and open any website, the default is set to "Desktop Mode", how do I reset it to normal default mode?

Arhivirano 1 140

Dark mode doesn't work properly

I'm using Firefox on Galaxy A55 (firmware OneUI 6.1) and facing an issue with dark mode. The app doesn't turn off dark mode automatically as scheduled when set to follow … (pročitajte više)

I'm using Firefox on Galaxy A55 (firmware OneUI 6.1) and facing an issue with dark mode. The app doesn't turn off dark mode automatically as scheduled when set to follow system settings. It needs to be force closed and relaunched for the change to take effect. Please fix this bug.

Arhivirano 1 180

disable zoom bug

I've had the zoom disable for a while on firefox beta for a while but now the about a week ago the pages have shrank and elemant of the pages are missed aligned. is there… (pročitajte više)

I've had the zoom disable for a while on firefox beta for a while but now the about a week ago the pages have shrank and elemant of the pages are missed aligned. is there a work around or will I have to wait till its fixed?

Arhivirano 1 170