Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Follow up feature

wallwork.richard

I like to keep my inbox empty. Generally archive and delete (having dealt with the email) work well. However occasionally it is useful to delay them by a day, a week, a month... Please add this feature. It was in my old email client!

Otherwise I am loving Thunderbird!

I like to keep my inbox empty. Generally archive and delete (having dealt with the email) work well. However occasionally it is useful to delay them by a day, a week, a month... Please add this feature. It was in my old email client! Otherwise I am loving Thunderbird!

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.