Find words on a page in Firefox Klar for Android
Niko nije preveo ovaj članak. Ako znate kako radi SUMO lokalizacija, započnite porevođenje sada. Ako želite da naučite da prevodite članke za SUMO, molimo započnite ovdje.
Use the Find in Page feature to search for specific words on a web page with a simple long-tap.
- Open the page want to search.
Tap the menu button next to the address bar:
- Tap in the menu that pops up.
- Enter the word or phrase that you want to find in the text field at the bottom of the screen.
- Firefox Klar will highlight the word or phrase that you're searching for. The number next to the search field will also show you how many times that word appears on the page.
- Use the up or down arrows to see each instance of that word or phrase on the page.
- Tap the X to return to regular view.