Your Firefox Account syncs your browsing information, such as history, logins and bookmarks, across your other devices. We recommend changing your password periodically, especially if you notice strange activity, to prevent others from logging in to your account.
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click your Firefox Accounts (your email address or sign in).
- Click https://accounts.firefox.com). (or visit
- On the Firefox Account page, scroll down to the Security section and click the button next to Password.
- Follow the steps to enter your old and new passwords, then click to finish.