Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

How do I get my navigation bar to appear again?

thatxlindsey

before this I unchecked the menu bar and I only had the navigation bar showing. But then I accidently unchecked the navigation bar now only the tabs and the very top where you minimize/maximize/exit show. I need my address bar back.

before this I unchecked the menu bar and I only had the navigation bar showing. But then I accidently unchecked the navigation bar now only the tabs and the very top where you minimize/maximize/exit show. I need my address bar back.

כל התגובות (1)

Press either Alt or F10 to temporarily display the menu bar. Then in the View menu select Toolbars and click on the names of the toolbars that you want to display (selected toolbars will have a tick by the name).