how do I turn on location services
How do I turn on location services
How do I turn on location services
I’m using Firefox to access different websites that provide online calculators and tools. Some of these tools ask for my location or use my city to calculate a result. I’… (прочетете още)
I’m using Firefox to access different websites that provide online calculators and tools. Some of these tools ask for my location or use my city to calculate a result.
I’m not sure how Firefox handles this information. Does Firefox allow websites to access my location, and will it always ask for my permission first? Also, can I check or change which websites are allowed to use my location?
I’d like to understand how this works before allowing a website to use my location.
On my MacBook my microphone does not work in online meetings, initially it was the same issue as described in this bug report https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id… (прочетете още)
On my MacBook my microphone does not work in online meetings, initially it was the same issue as described in this bug report https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1896938 and killing the coreaudiod service worked but was a constant blocker so I switched to Zen in the interim and stopped using the built in microphone on the MacBook.
On attempting to switch back to firefox again (v 156.0) the microphone seems to be completely non-operational now not just extremely low volume and this happens in Google Meet and Microsoft Teams (those are the only ones I use).
In the OSX taskbar the microphone icon indicating the mic is in use seems to be constantly enabled/disalbed I recorded a video but can only upload images so I included images of it on and off it is switching between these states multiple times a second.
How do I set up camera & microphone for other connections?
In google meet my camera was blocked. How do I fix?
Firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless. This is so annoying. I’m sure its simples if you’re a techhie… (прочетете още)
Firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless.
This is so annoying. I’m sure its simples if you’re a techhie, but for muppets its hopeless, I’m desperate for a solution as i cant use Firefox now
Hello, I accidentally disabled clipboard permissions on the site Magma.com and I am unable to find a way to enable it again in any of the settings. The site itself prompt… (прочетете още)
Hello, I accidentally disabled clipboard permissions on the site Magma.com and I am unable to find a way to enable it again in any of the settings. The site itself prompts me to find the clipboard icon, however, there isn't one.
In fire fox my camera an microphone is not open
Trying to take photo of Odometer for insurance purposes to lower rates Getting message unable to use camera
while using Firefox browser with VPN will not allow my camera to work on Zoom Workplace
I always get the pop up asking to use my location and I say yes, but it always puts me in a completely different part of the city. How do I fix this?
firefox on windows 11, keeps blocking my camera and Microphone despite express permissions to allow, i look in permissions and the site is clearly marked to allow camera,… (прочетете още)
firefox on windows 11, keeps blocking my camera and Microphone despite express permissions to allow, i look in permissions and the site is clearly marked to allow camera, but when i goto sitye, no camera or mic is allowed until i delete the permission that is supposed to allow it.
I have counselling at https://survivorswestyorkshire.whereby.com/chrissy
I allow my camera and mic.
I return to the site and it tells me camera and microphone blocked.
I goto0 settings>Permissions>Camera
It clearly states that the website is allowed to use the devices, but when on the website the devbices are blocked. Whats messed up is, if i delete your settings>Permissions>Camera, it allows me to use my camera and mic, until i refresh the webpage and its blocked again.
This makes zero sense and is every reason for me not to use Mozille Firefox as a browser at all.
Sincerely
Complex Autist
Sorry! 0 results found for: ‘how to stop popups demanding/requesting giving more information, etc during private browsing’ for ‘Firefox’
hide my location
WHY DOES FIREFOX SUDDENLY THINK MY ,LOCATION IS ITALY ? IT IS USA
Last Friday August 21 2026 my Firefox was updated from version 153.0.4 to version 154.0. Ever since then i can't use any of the Azure functions needed to see dead-letters… (прочетете още)
Last Friday August 21 2026 my Firefox was updated from version 153.0.4 to version 154.0. Ever since then i can't use any of the Azure functions needed to see dead-letters in our service bus explorer. When i try the same in edge or chrome i get a prompt to allow access to local device network. Firefox doesn't show the prompt. In my settings no websites are listed in the Permissions and data list. When i look at the site specific permissions (shield button -> show site information -> permissions) it is set to default prompt. Clearing cookies or accessing through a private window makes no difference. I need to give Azure access to local network otherwise it throws a web socket error whenever i try to peek at any of our service bus messages. Anyone any ideas?
ff SCREWED UP AND NOW EPSON AND ESPECIALLY scanner Operation don't work.
I keep getting a Location Permission notice which keeps me from getting in my Easter Seals website. Help me so I can use this important website.
I mistakenly removed audio and camera from Facebook messenger and unable to recover. Please help.
I have webpage (Home Assistant instance) on my local network on which I would like to use microphone (for Assistant functionality). Page is completely local, i.e. not vis… (прочетете още)
I have webpage (Home Assistant instance) on my local network on which I would like to use microphone (for Assistant functionality). Page is completely local, i.e. not visible from Internet. My issue is I can't force Firefox to allow microphone access on this page. I've tried messing with media.devices.insecure.enabled config, but it didn't help. Is there any way to add such page to some whitelist to allow microphone access? From what I gathered Chromium-based browser provides "--unsafely-treat-insecure-origin-as-secure=..." option but I didn't find anything similar for Firefox. I know I could expose my server to outside network and get SSL certificate (from Lets Encrypt) to make it work, but exposing server to Internet just to get local microphone access somehow doesn't feel like a more secure solution. I could probably also issue self-singed certificate but dealing with that also seems at least annoying.