Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Where do I set up camera & microphone for other connection?

haichang1122

How do I set up camera & microphone for other connections?

How do I set up camera & microphone for other connections?

Всички отговори (1)

Usually you just need to give the app permission to use your camera and microphone. On Windows, go to Settings → Privacy & security → Camera/Microphone and make sure access is turned on. Then check the app’s own settings and select the right camera and microphone.

I’d test both before joining a call. Nothing worse than spending five minutes wondering why nobody can hear you. There are tons of websites that can give you live feedback of your microphone while testing. Much easier than going to device manager every single time.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.