Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless.

james2703

Firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless.

This is so annoying. I’m sure its simples if you’re a techhie, but for muppets its hopeless, I’m desperate for a solution as i cant use Firefox now

Firefox is screwing my display with a screen logging warning message. Removal instructions are 100% useless. This is so annoying. I’m sure its simples if you’re a techhie, but for muppets its hopeless, I’m desperate for a solution as i cant use Firefox now
Прикачени екранни снимки

Всички отговори (2)

Tell your antivirus company to stop screwing with your secure connections.

hmm, its really not that simples.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.